Thai Food and Culture Festival: 15 July
A taste of Thailand is coming to Southampton this year with the city’s first ever Thai Food and Culture Festival in Palmerston Park. Organised By the Southampton Thai Society and supported by Southampton City Council, this event will feature a wide variety of activities and events and of course delicious Thai food.
Attractions lined up for this event which opens at 11.00am and runs until 6.00pm include:
● Thai food and desert stalls
● Live cultural and dance shows – Different teams of Thai traditional dancers
● Thai martial arts and Thai kick boxing shows – Thai Boxing, sword fighting, stick fighting, musical instruments
● Beauty contest for Thai Girls and Lady Boys
● Fashion parade
● The Thai beer garden and sound stage sponsored by Chang Beer
● Thai cooking demonstrations on main stage – JOIN IN!
● Thai product stalls
● Buddhist ceremony – Buddhist ceremony, including sprinkling water on Monks hands, with a marquee for offering collections
Palmerston Park is located within easy reach of the city centre. If you are using Sat Nav, the post code for this area is SO14 1LL or a map can be viewed here via Google Maps.
For more information, please contact:
The King And I Thai Restaurant,
134 High Street,
Saitip Needham, Tel: 023 8057 0670
James Prendergast, Tel: 07712 870 933
If you would like to contact someone about this page, please send an email to email@example.com